8/10/2006 | ohhh, ppl.
why do i blog so much here? sometimes, I think I should tell some of my friends about this site. but then, everyone I know would be "all up in my bizz-nazz," which was kind of the point of not telling them in the first place.

// posted by Sasha @ 8/10/2006 10:39:00 PM

Comments: Man oh Man I wish I had never told my friends. Now I'm visited by the ghost of christmas past randomly.
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 8/10/2006 11:11 PM  

Oh man! This is the coolest blog design I've ever seen. I just kept a boring template. You did this yourself? It's awesome!
# posted by Blogger Sapphirefly : 8/11/2006 1:55 AM  

yeah, thanks for the advice. i've restrained myself for now.

Thanks Sapphirefly!! :) Yep, I made my own layout... I always love them for a few weeks, then detest them.
# posted by Blogger Sasha : 8/11/2006 5:54 PM  

Hi. Cool blog! ^^

I saw your profile and:
- I totally AGREE with you on the favourite books
butttt
- I totally DISAGREE with you on the favourite movies.

I think I'll be commenting a lot on your blog in the future! ^^
# posted by Blogger algelic : 8/11/2006 8:41 PM  

yay! I love comments.

I think my taste in movies is influenced by my frat-boy-ish brothers. I love chick-flicks and anime, but didn't really list any. I also have a very nerdy obsession with the PBS show Frontier House (probably from reading the Little House books too many times growing up )_(
# posted by Blogger Sasha : 8/11/2006 10:00 PM  

Your hair looks boootiful brown.

Buy that dress.
You're so lucky to be 5"10.
Ummmm, and don't tell your friends. People don't need to know EVERYTHING.
I don't know about you, but my friends are pretty quick to gossip and judge.
# posted by Blogger freelance_alicia : 8/11/2006 10:55 PM  

I love your blog design!

I refuse to tell anyone I know in "real" life about my blog. I doubt anyone even reads it, but that allows me to be more open and honest in my writing.
# posted by Blogger Too_Lively : 8/13/2006 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?