8/08/2006 | Reality.
I was very disappointed today when I met one of the guys I "work" with. His voice sounded so cool! I was thinking Indian-New York-Stockbroker type. With just a little arrogance, very confident, built, etc. Unfortunatley he was, how shall we say, nerdy looking (though I still think he could get a decent girl because he has a great voice). The only "hot" boy was the intern, who is leaving on Friday. Bad Sasha!

I am, of course, the hottest girl on our team. This is not really a compliment to me, seeing as there are only two other (old, fat) women.

But still. It's empowering knowing that you are the most attractive employee in the office! (maybe this is how I became so confident??)

// posted by Sasha @ 8/08/2006 12:02:00 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?