8/06/2006 | to dye for
I'm dying my hair again. I've had this color hair since October, but I think it makes me look ditzy. At least 10 people I've met at work have asked me if I'm in a sorority... not that there is anything wrong with being in a sorority, but I kind of want to give a better first impression.

Besides, the dye is killing my hair anyways - hello, split ends.

So, I'm going back to my normal color (which I a shade or two darker). I'm making my mom give me natural lowlights tonight so that I can grow it out without roots - hopefully, I chose the right color, and hopefully, she does a decent job.

I feel as if I'm tempting fate.

// posted by Sasha @ 8/06/2006 01:21:00 PM

Comments: ahhhhhhhhhh blonde and dammaged or darker and lush, i hate that predicament.
# posted by Blogger freelance_alicia : 8/07/2006 10:49 AM  

yeah. I convinced my mom to "lowlight" it last night, so it looks just a little darker and duller. blech Now I remember why I dyed it in the first place. And possibly, why I should go to a professional since I'm not poor anymore.
# posted by Blogger Sasha : 8/07/2006 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?