8/09/2006 | stupid things we argue about
Matteo and I have the stupidest arguments. He'll say something dumb or untrue just to piss me off, I swear!! He likes to make up things. He'll say - "well, X is true," and it won't be. then i'll go around thinking it's true and look stupid when I talk to other people about it. gah!!!!! I've learned not to accept what he has to say.

Then there is the unnecessary advice Mat likes to give me. Like how I should fly to rack up the frequent flyer miles (Dear Mat, it takes much longer to fly to dc than it does to drive from Philly!) or where I should have stayed (yes Mat, I really should stay far away from my office so that it will take me hours to get to work in rush hour traffic!). Or where I should eat. Then, he proceeds to argue with me about these things... who the hell cares, anyways?

My old notebook journal is filled with examples of this. Oy vey!

Not that I am really one to talk. I am neurotic in my own Sasha-y way.

Every so often I will decide that I should have a real paper journal instead of a blog. It'll work for a few days, but then I can't stand it when my handwriting gets messy and makes it look "ugly," so I give it up and go back to the blog. Plus, I'm pretty sure others would try to read them (I know other people can read this blog, but the "real people" I know don't know about it. and it will stay that way).

CONFESSION: I once read someone else's diary - I was at an old friend's house (we had drifted apart years before) to wait for the fedex guy for her mom, who was at work. I was bored and I came across her diary. It was very boring :( It chronicled her trip through Germany and France (which SHOULD have been muy exciting, hot european men!) but was filled things like "the moon looks amazing tonight!" and "I called my mom today. I am excited to meet up with Nona and Pop-pop in England on Tuesday!" I was thoroughly disappointed. but maybe that is why I like to read other people's blog so much?

// posted by Sasha @ 8/09/2006 12:48:00 AM

Comments: Mat sounds like someone I know. I have actually stopped speaking when around this person b/c they are so so aggravating!

I just bought a paper journal too b/c I'm convinced I should go back to paper! It's yet to be touched!

Your old friend's diary sounds like my blog, hahaha, very surface ya know?
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 8/09/2006 12:41 PM  

haaaaaa. your blog is not boring, at least. just don't start talking about the moon, or the position of Venus!
# posted by Blogger Sasha : 8/10/2006 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?