8/08/2006 | Nasty.
There is a bug in my hotel (are there more?????????) I saw one, it got away, then I saw it again. Ugh. I would complain, but it's 1AM, what are they going to do? I don't want it to smell like bug spray while I'm trying to sleep, nor do I want to repack everything and move. Don't wanna find another hotel either, so I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that it was only one accidental bug. ASSHOLES.

Why couldn't I be traveling somewhere cool, like Denver (my second home!), California, or London? Come on, I am writing code for people in London, I should go visit my clients. Gaithersburg/Rockville are too suburban. When I go to DC, I'm usually in Arlington . (hanging out with Mat and his gay friend-friend-of-the-family friend, Scott, whos in his 40's, plus Scott's flaming neighbor, Gary). Sounds weird, but tons of fun. I should call Scott and have dinner with him, but I only know him through Mat, I'm shy, and I would feel weird. So, I will be a loser instead :(

Also, is it wrong to lie and say the scars on my leg are from rock climbing, when in reality, they are from cutting myself while shaving my legs (though the shaving was done in preparation of going rock climbing)? Ha, I write the longest sentences ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm grossed out. Also, I just ruined my 10-minute-old pedicure. ASSHOLES! ( too much Ze Frank? <3)

I'm going to stop my posting influx and go to sleep... need my energy so that I don't fall asleep during all the meetings tomorrow!

// posted by Sasha @ 8/08/2006 01:13:00 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?