8/10/2006 | GOALLLLL!!!
I have never had Haagen-Dazs ice cream... until now. It really is good! I just ate about 800 calories worth. I have not worked out since Sunday. Looks like I'll be going on a loooong bike ride tomorrow night when I get back!

I want to lose 5-10 lbs. It's not that I'm fat, but I'm not... skinny? I hate the way clothes fit me. When you're kind of tall, you naturally wear bigger sizes even if you're not fat. Unfortunately, many clothes designers don't seem to recognize this. Instead of making a shirt with wider shoulders and longer sleeves, they will just make the torso wider. Then, not only are clothes too narrow in the shoulders and too short, they're also too wide. If I lost a little weight, I could probably fit into the next size down and this wouldn't be so much of a problem.

I guess this ws brought on by the clothes-shopping. Boo :(

But this is tax-free week in the district. If you're in DC, it's tax-free August 5-13th! But whatever. We don't have sales tax on clothes in PA (I live next to the second biggest mall in America), and there is no sales tax on anything in Delaware - about 40 mins from my house.

// posted by Sasha @ 8/10/2006 12:36:00 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?