8/29/2006 | oh dearie me
This is my 37th post. I originally created this as a private blog where I could just send my whinings out into cyberspace (and so that I can look back and tell what I was thinking at certain points in my life). I kind of like it, soooo I bought hosting/a domain tonight !! Haha. Now I can throw myself wholly into my nerdiness, without having people I actually know witness my decline into super happy website girl. I just need to wait for everything to finish getting set up, then I will be putting it up!

Isn't it funny how I'm on a computer ALL DAY at work, then after I come home and chill, I'm back online again. We had some bad storms today, and I was hoping we would lose power so that I'd be forced to give myself a break! (in all fairness, I was largely computer-free all last week).

I'm trying to decide whether to use Wordpress. Wordpress is nice, and I can make customized hacks, so I think I will stick with it. But Blogger is so nostalgic! It was my first real blogging tool, wayyyyy back in '99. Those were the days when everyone was using Grey Matter, and I was sooo jealous because my (free isp) hosting didn't support it. I've been a blogger for a long time. *_*

I've been having internet connection problems and it's driving me crazy. I'm on shitty wireless right now, and my connection keeps fizling, so I keep refreshing pages a million times. Hopefully this posts!

// posted by Sasha @ 8/29/2006 11:33:00 PM

Comments: Congrats of the hosting purchase!!
Don't feel bad about being online at work & at home. i'm the same. I create web pages all day at work, then go home and do it for "fun." Super losers over here.

I used to use Blogger too back on my angelfire website blog!! Hahahaha. So much has changed. Thank the stars for CSS :3.
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 8/30/2006 9:18 AM  

I wish I knew how to make a website. :(
But then again.... what would I put in it? Besides my rambling?
And would anyone care to look at it? Would I want anyone to see it (if it contained my private thoughts)?

Congratulations for your idea! ^^
# posted by Blogger algelic : 8/30/2006 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?