8/26/2006 | time to nerd it up!
I'm thinking about getting a domain for this blog! And making an entire website.

I already have one, but everyone I know reads that. A whole new domain though! With a new layout, whee. Which I will not show anyone I know (so I won't be inhibited, and can post whatever I want w/o being embarassed). I can have my blog, pages about me, my art (because I hate showing to people I actually know!), free layouts, a page like Dress Kevin (how cool is that?), recipes, book reviews, knitting patterns, etc etc etc.

I'm such a dork.

But seriously, who doesn't love a good project?

I'll probably put the other one on haitus (although, I will lose all my readers :( )

// posted by Sasha @ 8/26/2006 04:00:00 PM

Comments: Sounds great to me!!
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 8/26/2006 6:15 PM  

I would definitely read your new page.

And if you can teach me to knit, I will be forever indebted.
# posted by Blogger Too_Lively : 8/28/2006 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?