8/31/2006 | Bloggy blog blog blog
Got my new domain: http://lovesasha.net. There's nothing there yet :) I had some problems with getting hosting (the hosting company I signed up for didn't set up my @$%! account... so I switched to a new one, and all is good for now!) I'm going to State College on Saturday for the first football game of the season and don't know when I'll be back. But this is a holiday weekend, so I will hopefully have time to work on my website.

In other nerdy news, I'm actually now a registered member of slashdot.

Mat came over last night and we made dinner together... aww :) Vodka pasta and salad. Gotta love the vodka sauce. We also played Scrabble. we spent some quality time together being nerdy :)

I feel like it's really late at night right now, but it's just 10:30PM. I'm tired. I think I'll work from home tomorrow. There was a water main break and the road from they highway to my office was closed. Traffic was backed up for miles and miles. gah. The kind of traffic where you can see everyone freaking out b/c they're late for work, and there is much cussing as other drivers and flipping the middle finger. Philly drivers are not known for being polite. I'm just as bad as everyone else though, so I can't complain (though I did NOT give anyone the finger).... and HA! I'm writing about traffic in my blog! Who seriously gives an eff....

It must be bedtime :)

// posted by Sasha @ 8/31/2006 10:00:00 PM

Comments: Hahaha, your construction sign is hilarious!!!!

I like the domain name too. I can easily remember it :3.

Congrats on becoming a /.'er. That site is in the "5 web pages I must check after getting to work" list.
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9/01/2006 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?