9/20/2006 | this is how you procrastinate, children
Now, I should be doing things like packing for my trip or ironing my clothes for tomorrow so that I can leave on time (I am not a morning person in the least. I usually get to work between 9 and 9:30). I should have left tonight, the drive from Philly to DC in the morning is one big mess of traffic.

But, after watching today's show, I decided to dress my swiffer up in clothing instead. Hello kitty represent!!!! you can also see my new walls. I'll probably post a pic after I finish decorating :)

And, since it was on my camera too, here is my work buddy squirrley. Squirrley chills with me when I work from home on those days I decide to work on the patio.

// posted by Sasha @ 9/20/2006 12:26:00 AM

Comments: Haaaahaaaaa!!! That's so out there!

The squirrle is so cute :3. I have a chipmunk that visits my patio & I leave him sunflower seeds.

I hope your drive is faster than usual.
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9/20/2006 12:36 PM  

Love the squirrel! ^^

I love decorating. And I usually go extreme when I decide to do it.
I picked all the stuff when my house was remodeled 3 years ago. I would spend weeks searching for the perfect bathroom tiles and such. And the perfect drapes for the living room. But now people praise my house, saying that it looks dreamy! ^^ My mom would agree with anything I picked because she knows that I have exquisite taste (at least in decorating). LOL
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9/22/2006 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?