9/09/2006 | Sick
i've been sick the last few days. I maybe have the flu? I haven't been sick since I was... 12 years old? urgh. had to check my email (i've been wondering about it all day), now i'm gonna go lie down. i don't even feel like being online anymore. that is how I know I'm really sick, haha.

i've been laying here watching Extreme Makeover on the Style Network.. I don't think it's helping. Plastic surgery is disgusting, and these poor people are all suffering after having their bodies cut open. I watched my brother have two nose jobs (medically necessary, he's not a Michael Jackson wannabe addicted to new noses :P) and the suffering was painful to watch. For days after the surgery, he laid around moaning in pain with his nose packed with cotton and bleeding through it (ewwwwwwwwwww).

I don't really have anything against plastic surgery or people's motivations behind it, but I don't think I could ever do it unless I was hideously deformed in an accident. It's hard enough to watch the people on tv... but somehow I just can't look away. eww. ow. time to go.

// posted by Sasha @ 9/09/2006 11:28:00 PM

Comments: Since 12?! You lucky person!! I mean, it's terrible you feel like shit now, of course, but wow... you need to make a toast to your immune system. I think plastic surgery for sheer vanity is pointless. People who can do nothing about how they look can love themselves, so, so can the ones who think a nose job will fix their self-esteem.
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9/10/2006 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?