9/05/2006 | Here it goes again
Last night I thought the paint on the wall looked kind of blotchy because it was drying slowly. Turns out I was wrong: it actually was blotchy because I used the wrong kind of roller (my mom told me we had rollers, so by the time I was ready to paint I didn't feel like running back out again. I thought it would paint normally). So, I spent tonight painting again. I'm covered head to toe in paint, whee.

It won't come off! I came into work today with little paint splotches all over my fingernails and hands. I didn't even bother to iron my shirt today (ok, this was due mostly to me waking up late and laziness). Luckily, I work with people in DC and I'm based out of Philly, so my coworkers can't see what I'm wearing and no one else cares. My office doesn't have much of a dress code - usually I wear jeans and a shirt that doesn't need ironing to begin with. I used the diversion tactic, and wore my 4 inch heels so people would look at my feet and not at my wrinkly shirt.

On the plus side, it looks like my room is made out of chocolate! I want to lick the walls. :P

On the negative side, it's given me a major craving for chocolate. I've been eating pretzels dipped in nutella all night. This does not bode well: I'm going to Hilton Head (aka wearing a bikini) next month and considering dieting. I've never really gone on a diet before. Usually I think about it for awhile, then say "screw it!" because I want some ice cream or something like that. But, my midsection is not what I would like it to be and it's been raining so much that I haven't been able to do my usual biking routine after work. Maybe all this painting counts as exercise?? *X ^_^ X*

// posted by Sasha @ 9/05/2006 11:23:00 PM

Comments: You used chocolate brown paint?? What a wonderful warm color choice!
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9/07/2006 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?