9/06/2006 |
I found the most adorable website today -> Non Dairy Diary. It is the blog of a very talented illustrator.. soooo creative and adorable. Knowledge of French a plus, but there is some English.

It makes me want to draw again - I used to draw all the time, like her (though not nearly as talented). I finally figured out what kind of layout I want for my new site, so once it is up maybe I'll upload some of my art! Problem though: I don't have a scanner large enough for some of my drawings, so I will have to use my digital camera.

Crap... I forgot I have class tomorrow. I have to work all day, then class right after work till 8:30PM. AND, it's a Software Engineering class. double boo ;_; (why am I whining? I signed up for this!! :P). Ok, I really must stop my addiction to this blog. Tomorrow I'm banning myself from my home computer for the day (12 hours with work and school should kill me to begin with).

// posted by Sasha @ 9/06/2006 11:41:00 PM

Comments: Wow, I wish I was as talented as the Non Dairy Diary person.

Good luck with that long schedule you got there!! I need to sign up for training too *aka programming courses.... again =_=*
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9/07/2006 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?