8/03/2006 | Hey Jealousy
I am not the world's most patient person. I think it's because I think that the faster I get my work done, the more time I have to lounge around doing fun stuff (for the record: not true. A 40 hr week is still 40 hrs, no matter how productive I can be).

My older brother just bought a house. A nice 3-bdr garaged townhouse with a master suite (walk in closet and huge bathtub), finished basement, cathedral ceiling, etc etc etc.... I'm so jealous! I know I only just started working and saving my (lack of) $$$, but I want a house now! He doesn't even care about things like a walk in closet or nice bathroom.

But then again, he is 25 (almost 26, in October) and is just moving out (of living with our parents). Will I really be so hard up for a nice house that I will live with my parents for three more years, like him???

I sure as hell hope not.

My mother is a realtor, and convinced me to stay at home to save money for a down payment on a house, instead of throwing it away renting (I also think she is suffering from empty-nest syndrome, as she would go from having 3 kids at home to having none if I moved out).

// posted by Sasha @ 8/03/2006 09:38:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?