8/02/2006 | FUCK OFF
I think I HATE work. I'm in a rotational leadership program, and I'm on my first rotation as an applications developer. I HATE HATE HATE it! I don't have a real assignment, just some bullshit busywork that no one cares if I do (they even told me this).

I HATE that I am bored out of my mind and it's a stuggle to even do it, and yet I feel guilty if I'm not "working up to my full potential" since I'm in this stupid "prestigious" program. I panned my "assignment" for a day since I don't know VB (!!!!) to teach it to myself, so I've been multitaking - learning VB and socializing with a co-worker(the only other young one!) and my Colorado intern loves from last summer<3 <3 on the corporate IM service.

Only 5 months left!

If my next rotation is in development I'll fucking DIE. Seriously, I hate my job sometimes, and I just started. I want to do something fun!!!

// posted by Sasha @ 8/02/2006 07:23:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?