7/28/2006 | The Shame!!!!!
Oh yeah, major shame attack. I've been designing websites since I was 11 (11 years ago, so half my life - holy crap, I'm old!) I am skilled with Photoshop, html, php, asp, etc etc etc, yet I am using a premade template! And a (relatively) ugly template! Well, this is the shame of my "secret blog," I guess - no domain name, no real hosting, no coolness. My other blog that my family/friends read is so cool-looking, sigh. I'll have to step it up! Eventually. Anyways.

I have plans for the weekend~! I'm forcing Mat to go cycling with me! Ok, maybe forcing is not the word. It's just that he NEVER suggests ANYTHING to do, and he will do whatever I suggest. So, we will cycle along the Schuylkill River bike trail! It's only about 12 miles long in one direction, so it's a pretty easy ride. Mat has, how shall we say, "gained some girth" after graduating from college last year, so he is not in shape. His idea of exercising is to play a round of golf, then eat a large tub of popcorn at the movies. It's not that I really mind about the weight. It's just his constant talk about getting in shape and then no attempt. Stop the preaching already! But I digress.

These jackets from Chic Blesk Krasota are so hot! Too bad there are none for sale even remotely nearby. I live by Philadelphia (and also by one of the largest malls in the world). New York is but a stone's throw away. I'll be in DC for two weeks next month for work. How can there be no stores carrying their merchandise in NYC, but some in North Dakota? There are like 3 people that live in North Dakota :(

Yeah, I also forgot to mention that I'm *finally* going to the beach! I'm going on Sunday with Anna, her bf Tim, maybe Mat, and some other people we knew from college (although, we are both admittedly not their biggest fans). You know what this means? Shopping!

Ha, I sound so shallow, but I love it. I need to buy a bathing suit tomorrow, and I have an excuse to get a green top I wanted at H&M, but had nowhere to wear it to. Bathing suits at H&M are a joke, they look like bras or are made for the chest size of a 12 year old boy. Actually, finding bathing suit tops sucks! I'm tall, so one-pieces often aren't long enough. Most bikini tops are made for a range of A-B cup. Of course there are more expensive options for those of us who aren't flat-chested, but BY GOD, I have trouble spending $100 on less than a square foot of material. I wonder if Zara sells swimsuits?

Another long post? I need to keep it short & sweet! And also find a profile picture that makes me look less billious. It was taken in Paris in the winter (oh Paris, how glamorous you are!). I have so much I want to talk about!

// posted by Sasha @ 7/28/2006 10:50:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?