7/30/2006 | Vroom Vroom
My little brother's car broke down (this time, probably for good), so I have been letting him use my car to get to his internship. He only have a couple weeks left, and my brother and father both work at the same office building as me (though for a different business unit).

Well, to make a long story short, they're both asshole and cannot seem to take me to/from work, EVEN THOUGH WE WORK AT THE SAME BUILDING. To make a long story short, they both screwed me on Friday and wouldn't take me to/from work. Is it really my fault that my little brother's car broke down? No. But since I'm apparently the least important person in my household (my older brother: I'm leaving when I feel like it, and going with friends so I can't be bothered to take you. my dad: i'm going on vacation! you dont' need to work 40 hours a week! set a bad example to your new boss!)

I end up taking my brother's car to work. It has an electrical problem and randomly stops working. Well, naturally the car broke, but I managed to coast into the parking lot (despite the fact that traffic goes 10 mi/hr, boo).

Well, I come out of work in the afternoon and go to check it out, now that I have time. One problem: the key does not fit in the lock! It's the same make/model/color/year as the one I drove into work. The inside is clean, and my brother just cleaned out his car. I am standing there for a few minutes before I glimpse the same exact car parked two spaces away, hiding behind an SUV. His car. Yeah, I tried to get into someone else's car.

That is soooooooo typical of me. But at least I laughed at myself and broke my pissy mood for a little while.

But why do they have to treat me like shit???? Then, when I get mad about this, I am suddenly a "bitch" for complaining.

// posted by Sasha @ 7/30/2006 10:58:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?