9/27/2006 | Quick update
The hair situation is not quite under control. It's lighter, yes, but not quite where I like it. It was $$$$$$ and that's all I'm going to say. Sad face :( Since I'm not completely happy, I'm going back tomorrow to get it fixed. I think the black eyebrows are also not helping. What was I thinkng??????

After work, I met up with Matteo to use his Mom's dicount card at Macy's, but I didn't find anything I liked. So, I went to the Sanrio store and got this instead for my desk at work:



It's a toaster that hold notecards that look like toast. You press a button when you want one and they pop up like toast! hahaha. I spent a good 20 mintues chatting about Hello Kitty with the store manager. MUST GET LIFE. I would post a pic of my desk at work, but I would get the beat down from security if I brought a camera in. It's quite HKish, however =^'.'^=

// posted by Sasha @ 9/27/2006 11:21:00 PM

Comments: Too bad about your hair. The colour is rarely the one shown on the box.
The last time I «played» with hair dye... I wanted to make light blonde highlights (since the rest of my hair is dark blonde)... and ended up making PLATINUM BLONDE highlights. OMG I hated it!
I was going for something discrete... but it totally stood out. Lesson? Never play with dye again.

I hope you can fix your hair colour. :)
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9/29/2006 7:00 AM  

Hello Kitty rocks!
# posted by Blogger Too_Lively : 9/29/2006 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?