9/27/2006 | PostSecret
Frank Warren (of PostSecret) is giving a talk at the Reading Public Museum this Saturday at 2PM. I really want to go! But alas, I have no one to go with. It is football weekend, and my social circle is small. Maybe I will get up the courage to go alone? Though I would feel quite lame.

Making new friends after college is hard. I barely know anyone here any more, and I don't really have the time to go meet new people (plus, where am I going to be meeting these people?). I'm so busy w/ work and grad classes that I only have time to see Mat/friends on the weekend.

// posted by Sasha @ 9/27/2006 12:13:00 AM

Comments: If I lived closer I'd go. I'm the same since college. After I moved I really did make an effort to make friends, but not much came out of it because I really WAS so busy already.
College really made it kinda "easy" to meet people.
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9/27/2006 10:13 AM  

Go and come back and tell us about it!

It is tough to make friends after college. Everyone works and life is so busy and fast. Of course, exhibits and places like museums and libraries are great ways to meet people.
# posted by Blogger Too_Lively : 9/27/2006 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?